|Job Ref:||204676880||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£26500/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Brown Goods/Audio Visual Field Service Engineer|
I have an excellent opportunity for a field service engineer based in the West Midlands area (Leicester/Birmingham/Coventry) to join a leading company of Audio Visual/Brown Goods equipment.
* Installing and repairing audio visual and brown goods equipment in domestic properties
* Working 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) - occasional Saturdays may be required
* Covering Midlands region
* Candidates with a background in one of the following sectors would be well suited:
* Experience as a Sky/Virgin service engineer installing/repairing equipment in customers' homes
* Experience as an audio visual engineer repairing equipment in customers' homes
* Experience working for a company such as Curry's/Brighthouse etc. and had experience installing equipment in customers' homes
* Previously worked in a position which required attendance to domestic properties but also has a technical understanding/hobby and are extremely familiar with iPad's, Smart TV's Blu-ray players etc.
£26,800 + company car + fuel card
To apply please send an updated CV to NA (url removed) for consideration