|Job Ref:||204676770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Shepton Mallet||Address:||Post Code:||BA4||Salary:||£40000/annum + 25 Days Holiday + Car + Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:17|
Account Manager (FMCG)|
£40,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Car + Pension
Account manager required for a well-established food manufacturing company that is continuing to grow, the role has a view to future progression in the company to a senior team member.
The role will be suited to commercial candidates with a passion for growing existing accounts and securing new accounts on an international scale. You will be driven to manage existing foodservice partners and generating new business, as well as developing and putting in place sales strategies necessary for achieving sales targets.
The role involves working with a number of key accounts ensuring products are delivered on time and within budget, however they are now looking to increase the level of new business which currently makes up 20% of the sales.
This involves being the first commercial point of contact for new and existing customers. You'll work closely with NPD and technical departments to ensure product requests are fully assessed.
You'll be mainly based out on the road with only around 40% of your time being spent in the office. You will be responsible for ensuring new products are fully and accurately costed and meet Company & Customer requirements. You'll also run the NPD process on Co-pack products from concept to launch.
To apply for the role you must demonstrate experience in a commercial account role and have experience in the FMCG industry. You must also demonstrate knowledge of development processes and working with technical teams to ensure successful delivery.
The company are continuing to go from strength to strength. They continue to invest in the business, are very well established and a recognised manufacturer in the food industry. They produce a number of recognised products and have won a number of industry awards.
* To be the first point of contact for all co-pack New Customer enquiries
* To ensure new product requests are fully assessed to meet Company and Customer requirements by working with NPD and or Technical teams as relevant
* To ensure new products are fully and accurately costed and meet Company & Customer requirements
* To run the NPD process on Co-pack products from concept to launch
* To manage the critical project timelines and ensure all stakeholders are aware of required deadlines and that they are met
The person needed:
* Commercial Account managing experience
* Proven and demonstrable knowledge of Development processes and ideally experience within similar previous categories, but if possible in food areas
* Experience within the Food Industry is preferred
* Commercial awareness, ensuring costs are well controlled and optimized
* Food Science / Technology degree is preferred but not essential
* Self - motivated with an ability to work on own and as part of a team
* Good communication skills - able to communicate appropriately at all levels