|Job Ref:||204676711||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:17|
Commercial Manager - Infrastructure |
Location - Guildford
This business is involved in some of the most challenging and complex projects within the Water, Power, Rail, Aviation, Highways, Environmental, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Energy sectors delivering their most important projects, which include:
Requirements for this business:
Expertise in administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages/contracts utilising NEC3
MRICS and extensive experience and or CIPS with an in depth experience of maintaining contract compliance and driving value through the supply chain within complex construction projects
* Negotiate on financial impacts of Compensation Events with suppliers
* Maintain the project data sets to achieve consistency, accuracy and alignment.
* Assist cost and expenditure planning / bench marking (including the completion of Data Capture Analysis (DCA) sheets) in accordance with client process.
* Support cost management, trending estimating and forecasting to the project.
* Analyse cost performance data and provide relevant input for monthly performance reports.
* Support management of budget and spend profiles continually identifying ways to improve cost performance.
* Manage the impact of inflation currencies and exchanges into forecasting and aligned with tracking indices.
* Carry out cost impact analysis of proposed changes to scope/schedule.
* Assist Project Managers in the preparation of cost reports and analysis on a Work Breakdown Structure /Activity basis, identifying areas of learning and any recommendations for efficiency improvement.
* Work with the client teams to integrate commercial activities.
* Identify areas of cost risk including mitigation measures and opportunity and keep the Risk Manager informed of contingency drawdown / returns