|Job Ref:||204676478||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:17|
PRODUCTION PROCESS ENGINEER |
Ripe4 is currently partnering with a multinational mechanical manufacturing organisation based in Hertfordshire. The organisation is continuously improving and growing, with an eye on future potential of the plant.
The role is for a Production Process Engineer, bringing together project teams to solve any issues and drive improvement in relation to NPI and production performance.
• Act as the key functional link between Production, Manufacturing, Design and Supply Chain to ensure that operational targets are maintained
• Drive improvement in Design, NPD, NPI and production processes using problem solving and CI methodologies to solve complex production issues
• Train others in the use of these tools, creation of SOPs etc
• Perform break fix repair when necessary and manage CAPEX projects
• Degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline
• Experience in a Manufacturing/Production Engineering role
• Experienced in the use of improvement techniques, mainly lean and six sigma, certification is not necessary but is valued
• Have worked with complex electro-mechanical products
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about this exciting Lean Leader opportunity or to apply send your CV now