|Job Ref:||204676419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
I am working with a very busy, manufacturing company helping them to recruit a Inventory Controller. This is an excellent opportunity if you like to work in a fast paced environment, where you can implement change.|
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the control of inventory within the Warehouse department and to support stock checking and administration activities. Liaise with both internal/external customers and suppliers whilst providing support to Sales
• Maintain accurate stock records in line with the Warehouse Department Procedure using SAP and network applications.
• Support material control with daily inventory and SAP issues.
• Assist accounts with daily inventory and SAP queries
• Deal with queries from other departments: e-mails, telephone calls and general enquiries.
• Control all stock issues with assistance from the warehouse supervisor and warehouse operatives and warehouse / sub assembly administrator.
• Assist with SAP development and testing for new improvement projects.
• Investigate stock anomalies to maintain and improve inventory accuracy.
• Assist with the co-ordination of increasing plant to plant inventory activities, physically and within SAP.
• Assist with the control of non conforming products for the return to vendors whilst maintaining accurate inventory records supporting quality and purchasing in the execution of SAP transactions.
• Assist with preparation and execution of annual stocktaking activities.
a) Candidates should have experience with continual cycle counting
b) Should have experience in stock taking leading and organizing these.
c) Converse on MRP ideally SAP
d) To have worked in a manufacturing environment.
My client can interview next week and is looking to offer perspective candidates £22k on a permanent basis with 25 days holiday. To apply please send your most up to date CV to Rachael Dormer today