|Job Ref:||204676205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus, P||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
MECHANICAL ENGINEER - Automotive|
A market leading First Tier Automotive Supplier to some of the worlds foremost Vehicle Manufacturers are, due to a significant increase in business, now seeking an Additional Mechanical Engineer. They boast a team of specialists in Sales, Marketing and Engineering and products second to none in their field.
Location - Banbury / Aylesbury / Newport Pagnell / Milton Keynes / Northampton / Bedford
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus, Pension etc.
The ideal candidate will already have several years` automotive experience and be keen to secure a role offering career development, travel, customer interaction and the opportunity to see their products clearly visible in some of the world`s most prestigious automotive marques.
• You will co-ordinate engineering support for development projects.
• Become the prime contact person for the customer, project leader, development and quality section for general engineering issues
• Lead the technical response to enquiries and RFQs for specific products.
• Provide technical expertise to customer, within sales department.
• You will be instrumental in the use of, the design and the manufacture of complex plastic material structures.
• You will take responsibility for the development of existing customer relationships.
• Have excellent customer and supplier interface by regular visits and frequent communications
• Support the resolutions of problems
• Our ideal candidate will ideally hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and/or experience of working in a suitable/relevant business environment.
• Sound knowledge and experience of working with automotive plastic products or complex moving parts is highly desirable.
• Experience of working within an Automotive OEM either directly or as a supplier is highly desirable.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Strong commitment to customer service excellence.
• A driving license and passport is necessary as regular travel both in the UK and abroad is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned and globally recognised company. The successful applicant will enjoy operating within the strength of an international organisation with the feel of a local business.
The Way Forward:
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Automotive Mechanical Engineer, please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Gary Horwood, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF 2401 GH
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike