|Job Ref:||204676137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Car, pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Global pneumatic compressor manufacturer requires an experience field service engineer to install and maintain pneumatic compressors and small plant equipment on customers' sites.
* International manufacturer of Compressors
* Approaching their 150th anniversary
* UK headquarters is focused on sales and service
* Offer a contributory pension scheme, doubling your contribution
* Service of pneumatic compressors, pumps, small plant, light plant, construction machinery.
* Promptly carry out servicing and maintenance on customer machines
* Effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment
* Maximise the commission of new equipment
* Territory covers the East Midlands
The Ideal Person:
* Field based service engineering experience
* An engineering qualification, ideally to NVQ or apprentice level
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally