|Job Ref:||204680826||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||County Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DL12||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Process Line Technician |
Overview / Company:
Our client are a renowned manufacturing company based in County Durham and are looking to appoint a Process Line Technician .
• Control all production scrap & downtime; record it by entering the information into the IQMS system.
• Complete all press set ups in the required time scale using the setting sheets provided.
• Report any tooling issues when completing press set ups or during a production run.
• Monitor all weights and react to changing trends.
• Provide constant service to the production line, check the quality of the parts at all times by completing line inspections.
• Record all cycle times and monitor on IQMS.
• Communicate all issues and keep all departments informed of all activities.
• Verify wet weights and ensure quality is within specification.
• Monitor real time and keep a track on planning.
• Control all tank cleaning and WIP stock
• Complete all relevant checks, Steam leak reports, bead pipes, airlines etc.
• Complete pre-set up checks on night shift to detect any issues with the fitting etc.
• Carryout checks on prepped tools to prevent issues with set ups.
• Hands on experience of mould tooling and experience in a similar role
• Flexible working in a team
• Experience of working in a challenging, high pressurised environment
Salary / Shifts:
3 shift rotating 11/7, 3/11 & 7/3
Start rate £10.39 plus £1.00 shift allowance - annual salary £22210.50 incl. shift allowance
Fully trained rate £12.01 plus £1.00 shift allowance - annual salary £25369.50 incl. shift allowance