|Job Ref:||204680695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£NEG negotiable||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
908917 - Senior Project Planner|
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Project Planner, based in Bristol, UK.
* The Planning Engineers will work as part of our project controls team on a high profile infrastructure project, providing performance reporting and analysis support.
* This may be part of a large team or as the key day to day contact point with the client.
* Typical activities include working with cost and planning engineers to develop work breakdown structures and robust performance baselines, establishing progress and cost monitoring methods, producing project control reports and provide performance analysis and recommendations for our clients.
Skills and Experience
* Expected to be numerate and computer literate, highly competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, planning software such as Primavera and utilising reporting databases.
* Also be familiar with financial/procurement systems such as Oracle and SAP and web-based project control tools.
* Typically, a qualified graduate in a relevant discipline with some relevant work experience or previous proven experience in a project control environment.
* PCE's should be proactive, self-starters with well-developed communications and analytical skills.
* Previous experience working in a project controls environment on a major project or programme within the Infrastructure Sector (ideally nuclear) would be beneficial, however, in order to be able to carry out the duties of the role as required, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding/experience of the following:
* Earned value, progress updating, cost control, change control, baseline management, reporting, P6 environment.
This is a contract/permanent position.
The rate/salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 908917