|Job Ref:||204680687||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contract Development Manager with and industry leading supplier of maintenance, repair and overhaul services. You will work with a business experiencing continued and sustainable growth whose blue-chip clients span FMCG, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors.|
The successful Contract Development Manager will work very closely with the engineering teams of multiple FMCG manufacturing sites, based near and around Northampton. You will play a vital role within the business, driving cost saving initiatives.
As the Contract Development Manager, your primary focus will be to drive cost-saving initiatives within the business. You will use your extensive knowledge of manufacturing machinery and processes to analyse equipment (OEE), processes and opportunities. You will analyse capex and MRO projects, devise and pitch your recommendations to the business. You will be targeted on reducing the expenditure of each site.
Key accountabilities for the Contract Development Manager will include;
* Working closely with Business Unit Managers and Contract Managers to support delivery of annual Sales and Savings targets
* Creating and overseeing Service Centre growth plans for each service centre
* Liaise with core competence centres and partner manufacturers to develop specific product and service opportunities and campaigns.
* Develop and extend relationships within the Customers' organisations to maximise the sales opportunities within contractual agreements
* To maximise the take-up and conversion of private label products within the contracts
* To drive the implementation of technical benefit projects to at least the level committed in the contracts or pre-sales activity and to maximise the release of gain share payments.
* Regularly attend either monthly or quarterly KPI or contract reviews with the customers and present savings and project successes and progress
* To document and maintain a log of savings activities, issues and actions logs and write up all successful projects into case studies for marketing purposes.
* To meet quarterly with other Contract Development Managers to ensure the coordination of best practice throughout the Division.
The successful Contract Development Manager is likely to have;
* A strong, technical understanding of manufacturing capital equipment (ideally FMCG sector)
* A strong understanding of P&L and project cost management
* Technical business development experience in a demanding customer facing industrial environment
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues, clients and suppliers
* The ability to provide a robust delivery of proposed projects and cost-saving initiatives and projects
* Experience with Lean / continuous improvement / process improvement
The Contract Development Manager is a nationwide role and will cover sites in the North East/West regions. The salary for this position is £35,000 - £40,000 and includes a company car and private health care.
To be considered for the position of Contract Development Manager please click 'apply now' and we will review your details and be in touch