|Job Ref:||204680632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Electrical Design Engineers- North-West- Power- Salary Negotiable|
Are you a talented and enthusiastic Electrical Engineer, able to point to delivering projects within HV Substation Design?
NES are proud to be partnering with one of Europe`s leading, specialist engineering consultancies within the energy & power sector, to facilitate the opening of a new office in the region, to support existing and future projects across the globe. We are currently looking to speak with a number of degree qualified, Electrical Design Engineers, who are keen to take on new challenges, forming a brand new team for the company.
As part of a multi-disciplinary engineering project team, successful candidates will be based in their new North-West offices, working within the High Voltage Engineering Department, providing technical expertise for a range of substation design projects (110kv-400kv), from new designs, to upgrade and retrofits.
If you`re on the lookout for new challenges, and believe you have the experience to contribute and add value to this exciting new operation, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing new transmission and distribution substations and upgrades/modifications to existing stations
- Production of electrical control and protection schematics, using advanced design applications such as EPlan
- Production of physical substation layouts with strong understanding of electrical clearances, design considerations and construction methods
- Supporting project teams in relation to substation component material and design issues
- Preparing new standard designs
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Relevant Experience in an Engineering design office
- Detailed knowledge and experience of working with High Voltage technology
- Experience in conceptual design and analysis, detailed electrical wiring design and physical layouts
- Significant electrical equipment experience, including switchgear and distribution systems
- Chartered Electrical Engineer
- Specific design experience of HV substations with a manufacturer or electricity utility company will be an advantage
- Project Management Experience
- Lucrative Salary
Electrical Engineer, Power, Substation, Design, Retrofit, Switchgear, HV, High-Voltage, Degree, Project Management, T&D, Schematics, Transformer Installations
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients