|Job Ref:||204680572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Maintenance Technician |
Up to £38,000
3 shift rotation
This permanent position is paying up to £38,000 (depending on shift pattern). You will be working for a global engineering company who provide excellent career progression, and a strong benefits package.
You will be working on a 3 shift rotation, rotating bi-weekly.
The base salary is £32,892.48
With shift supplement added to this, the shifts are paid at the following per week.
AM shift - £61.37 per week
PM shift - £75.42 per week
Night shift - £122.12 per week
You will be working as a Maintenance Technician at their site in Coventry. Within this role you will be key to the improvement of the overall plant and its machinery.
All maintenance requests are processed through their computer system, and it will be your job to respond to the requests in a professionally, comprehensively and precisely.
You will drive the installation and relocation of new and existing machinery, equipment and systems whilst ensuring the site continues to flourish and high standards are maintained.
You will need to be proactive in fault finding and thrive on finding solutions and improvements to problems.
Production runs 24 hours a day, therefore you will work on a 3 shift rotation, 2 weeks about. There is possible overtime available at weekends.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Carry out work assignments issued by Lead engineer
* Efficient completion of tasks in order to maximise effectiveness of the shift at all times
* Proactive work alongside the Maintenance team to ensure equipment is in top condition
* Ensure that all Work Orders, PM's issued to the shift are completed.
* Compliance with Company policies, procedures and regulations
* Provide the Lead Engineer with information on all engineering downtime attended on shift, related quality issue, work orders completed, PM's completed and other details as required.
* Identify and analyse problems before crises arise, and determine appropriate action and follow-up
* Keep all teams updated regarding maintenance work/continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Job Skills Required:
* Time served Maintenance Technician with strong electrical and mechanical skills
* Preferably apprentice trained
* Proficient in the use of hand tools and electrical equipment
* Be able to read technical drawings
* Experience of working in a production environment.
* A good standard of both written and oral English
* Excellent communication skills
* Be flexible and prepared to work outside of normal hours in order to get the job done
* Computer literate
To be considered for an interview please send your CV or call Stephen on (Apply online only).
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500