|Job Ref:||204680563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£26000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Security Service Engineer|
- Security Service Engineer (CCTV and Intruder Alarms) - East of Nottinghamshire area is best to live in - Earn £43,000+ with bonus's, travel time and unlimited overtime!
**OVERVIEW of Security Service Engineer -
- Great opportunity to earn £43k with travel time, bonus's and overtime.
- Working East of Nottinghamshire/ Lincolnshire and commutable areas.
- You will service and do small installations on Security systems, Fire and Security Systems (e.g. CCTV, Intruder, and Fire Alarms (training will be given on Fire Systems if you are a good Security Service Engineer and keen to learn)
You Must have current experience servicing CCTV and Intruder Alarm systems (... any experience of maintenance of Fire Alarms will be advantageous too).
If you are a Security Service Engineer, Security Install and Service Engineer, Security Systems Engineer, Security Engineer or Fire and Security Service Engineer (or similar), please apply
if based in Nottingham, or East of Nottingham, Lincolnshire please apply for this excellent Security Service Engineers role, and get training as well as good earnings!
**BENEFITS of Security Service Engineer - Apply or tell a friend
- £24 - £26000 + £3-5k travel time + 3-5k bonus + unlimited Overtime + Standby/ Callout ... so £40000 - £45000 + Fire training !!!!
- Paid for travelling after ½ hour each way + unlimited Overtime!
- Training courses for Fire Alarms (FIA), Emergency Lighting and Electrical
- Get well stocked Van so you can actually fix what you fault find (not just order and go back)
If you are looking for more support, a well stocked Van and £35 - 45k Earnings then please apply if you Service CCTV and Intruder Alarms (and they will train Security Service Engineers to be Fire and Security Engineers)
** HOW TO APPLY FOR FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER/ SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEERS ROLE
Fire and Security Careers is part of Eley Solutions Ltd, acting as an employment agency to fill this permanent position for our client ASAP. Please send CV or call us (preferably) so we can tell you more about role, help update CV and arrange interview.
Your Consultant - Steve Eley - Fire and Security since 2001