|Job Ref:||204680513||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Annesley||Address:||Post Code:||NG15||Salary:||£12.97 - £14/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKERS URGENTLY REQUIRED!!|
Pertemps are currently looking for Sheet metal workers for there established aerospace client based in Annesly North Nottingham. This is an on going role which can lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you must have extensive experience within this field of work and have an excellent understanding of hard metals and able to operate a wide range of tools. The ideal candidate will have aerospace experience and have sheet metal experience. You need to be familiar with hard metals and titanium.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the below;
• Metal Finishing
• Visual and dimensional inspection of aircraft components
• Fitting sheet metal work
• Rolling and Re-shaping
• Stretch form on aerospace components
• Producing airbus components in aluminium, stainless steel and titanium
• Aircraft thrust reverser components
• Rolls Royce cell production
• Precision drilling of boeing sonic aircraft components in aluminium
• Working towards high tolerances
• Following instructions
• Aircraft and air frame details from raw pressing
• Composite Fitting
Ideally available immediately!
For more information on this role please call Laura Norton at Pertemps (Apply online only)