|Job Ref:||204680366||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£27000 - £31000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Our Tewkesbury based manufacturing client is looking for a Junior Finance Business Partner to join their existing Finance team on a permanent basis.|
You will be providing financial support to the business units on a day-to-day basis, and your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
* Assisting with the completion of monthly financial submissions, including month end processing, company and or group / corporate submissions.
* Supporting the regular and comprehensive project financial reviews with all relevant stakeholders.
* Assist with project queries and reporting of financial information critical to assist the Project Management and Technical Staff.
* Manage the financial process related to the maintenance of projects - including closure of projects.
* Understanding and communication of the revenue recognition methodology of differing programs.
* Manage the relationship with our company banking with regard to project related treasury matters.
* Overseeing the financial process with regard to acceptance of orders across the business.
You will need to have previous experience within an Engineering or Manufacturing= environment, and ideally you will have a good knowledge of SAP (although training can be given for the right person).
You must be able to work with minimal supervision, have excellent communication skills and be able to work to a high standard of accuracy, integrity and flexibility