|Job Ref:||204680321||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Avonmouth||Address:||Post Code:||BS11||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES|
1. Management of existing quality management system accreditations (AS & ISO) including procedures / quality manual etc. and update where necessary.
2. Liaise with key customers to ensure supplier quality requirements are fully understood and implemented.
3. Liaise with the workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure Client & customer quality requirements are fully understood and implemented.
4. Manage the Internal & External Audit Programs.
5. Manage the NCR process (Internal & External).
6. Maintain current MSA process including Gauge R&R.
7. Review & develop production methods / processes to improve productivity & reduce cost/lead time.
8. Assist new product introduction, this will include PFMEA, process flow, control plans etc.
9. Assist specification compliance review at tender and contract stage.
10. Reporting on quality measures / issues at senior Management meetings
The ideal person will have;
1. Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
2. Internal & External auditing experience
3. Management of on-site external audits
Benefits for working for this company include:
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive salary (up to £30000 for the ideal candidate)
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on (Apply online only).
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy