|Job Ref:||204680232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum Excellent Benefits- flexible working||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Mass Spectrometry Applications Engineer|
Working as a Mass Spectrometry Applications Engineer you will join an innovative and expanding scientific organisation working on revolutionary new Mass Spec products taking responsibility for supporting a range of customers and partners. The role is ideal for a Scientist or engineer who has experience of working with Mass spec instrumentation who wants to play a key role in developing and shaping future ventures for an expanding company. Other responsibilities will include:
- Provide on-site and remote support for customers and partners.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to identify and improve new application areas for current and future products.
- To build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Working with the commercial team to support sales activities.
- Provide in-depth application support with customers and partners.
- Test new products and provide feedback to internal teams.
- Conduct on site product evaluations.
For this role you will need:
- A degree in a Scientific related discipline.
- At least 2 years` experience of working with MS instrumentation.
- Experience of working closely with customers and building relationships in a related hi-tech or scientific field.
- This role will involve global travel