|Job Ref:||204680221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£1 - £500/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Project Manager - Pharmaceutical Project - Contract - £ Neg - Based in South East|
Our client is a engineering design and build business that have won a large project with a pharmaceutical manufacturer (construction of laboratories and cleanrooms). They require a Project Manager to join their team. As the Client's main point of contact you will need to be customer focused, non confrontational and establish good working relationships. Predominantly office based, you will also have a responsibility for attendance at progress meetings and providing feedback from these meetings etc. to all other staff and liaison and coordination with all designers, project engineers and members of the project team.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Minimum HNC qualified in Building Services or Building Studies.
• Trained to a minimum standard of IoSH Managing Safely.
• Experienced in managing turnkey projects including construction, HVAC, mechanical and electrical works.
• Experienced in the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets is preferred particularly in the construction of laboratories and cleanrooms.
• Working knowledge of company safety and quality procedures.
• IT literate and conversant with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project.
• Fully conversant with CDM regulations and able to operate at senior level in fulfilling the role of principal contractor.
• Customer focussed and able to communicate at the highest level within client organisations.
Must have full UK working rights
If you feel you have the right experience for the role please don't hesitate to contact Nick Bradley at Adepto Technical Recruitment (Apply online only)