|Job Ref:||204680204||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Night Shift Supervisor|
Our client is a well-established West Sussex based glass supplier who specialise in the processing and installation of glazed partitioning.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Night Shift Supervisor to join a company at the forefront of glazing technology to provide commercial and domestic glazing solutions for the architectural glazing and interiors market.
The ideal Night Shift Supervisor applicant will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of using CNC machines and possess previous supervisory experience. As a Night Shift Supervisor you will need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the business's needs.
Hours are Monday to Friday 4.30pm - 2am.
Your duties as a Night Shift Supervisor will include:
* Ensuring all health and safety aspects are strictly adhered to and maintained
* Programming, setting and operating CNC machines
* Supervising and overseeing CNC machinists
* Accurately reading and interpreting technical drawings and specifications
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
* Experience within a relevant supervisory role
* Previous CNC machining experience
* Good verbal and written communication skills
£28,000 - £30,000 depending on skills and experience