|Job Ref:||204680172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£25.00 - £30.00/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Contract Process Manufacturing Specialist - Solihull - Circa £30.00 per hour (One Month rolling contract) |
A global leader of complex engineering products within the automotive sector is currently seeking a Process Manufacturing Specialist to join their purpose built facility in Solihull on an ongoing one month rolling contract basis.
The Process Manufacturing Specialist will be responsible for:
* Multiple process skills relating to the design, development and manufacture of automotive interior products and complex assemblies
* Generation of process flows and identifying equipment/tooling needs for accurate business case costing
* Support plant with layouts, process flows, manning, cycle times etc.
* Supporting/Leading new processes
Other responsibilities include:
* Optimisation and management of manufacturing processes
* Supplier management
* Support existing plant programs, process problem solving troubleshooting and optimisation
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must:
* Have experience of Plastics manufacturing processes
* Have gained experience within an automotive manufacturing engineering environment
It would be advantageous to
* Have experience of Automotive interior systems manufacturing process implementation and improvement.
* Possess a working knowledge of job related technical skills i.e., DFM (Design for Manufacture), DFA (Design for Assembly) , CAE (Computer Aided Engineering), FEA (Finite Element Analysis), DFMEA (Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis), PFMEA (Part Failure Mode and Effects Analysis).
* Have a knowledge of plastic engineering tooling and manufacturing.
This Process Manufacturing Specialist role is commutable from Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Wolverhampton, Nuneaton, REdditch, Worcester and other areas within the West Midlands region
Automotive, Trim, Interior, interiors, Plastic, Injection, Mould, Moulding, DFM, DFA, FEA, CAE, Design for Assembly, Design for Manufacture, Computer aided manufacturing, Finite Element Analysis, processes, process improvement, continuous improvement
Please contact Tom on (Apply online only) or (url removed)
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream. Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support