|Job Ref:||204680093||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
A rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer to join my client's team on a permanent basis near to Hitchin, Herts.|
My client is a world leader in the manufacture and design of special purpose machinery for various industries including Aerospace and Automotive.
The ideal candidate will able to / experienced in:
• Siemens hardware controls
• S7 and WinCC PLC
• Have hydraulic and pneumatic experience
• Have experience in servicing / building special purpose machinery
• Have knowledge of motors and compressors
• Have commissioning experience
• Be able to travel worldwide for up to 1 month at a time
• Have a valid driving license and full UK Passport.
Candidates with and HND / HNC in either an electrical or mechanical disciple will have a distinct advantage....as will candidates with excellent knowledge of precision engineered assemblies.
Hours of work are flexible and will be between 8 - 10 hours per day dependant on customer demand.
The occasional weekend work may be required