|Job Ref:||204680079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum + VAN + OVERTIME||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Commercial Gas Engineer - £37,000 + Vehicle - London |
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified and Experienced Commercial Gas / Combustion Engineer to join a well established Building Services, Facilities organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry Planned, Preventative Maintenance on Commercial Gas Appliances/Plant
- Reactive Maintenance, Fault Finding and Repairs to Commercial Gas Plant and Boiler Plant
- Good understanding of Building Services HVAC Plant Ideal
- Carry Out Minor Installations as required
- Qualified in Gas/Plumbing to NVQ Level
- Hold current ACS in Commercial Gas i.e. COCN1 etc.
- Hold a FULL UK Drivers License
- Health & Safety Awareness