|Job Ref:||204680031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum pension, holidays||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Are you and experienced Maintenance Manager ? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a pharmaceutical company where you can make a difference? BPL has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join a growing team within a leading Pharmaceutical company that is currently growing due to significant investment.
The role of Maintenance Manager is well-understood throughout engineering and manufacturing, and so in addition to the standard job description we are looking for somebody with strong leadership qualities, deep understanding of Pharmaceutical GMP, a clear vision of the future of asset management, and ideally someone with a Mechanical Engineering background.
* Performance Related Bonus
* Pension & Life Assurance
* Health Services Discounts Scheme
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
The successful candidate will:
* Design and execute the maintenance schedule to maximise asset availability
* Provide leadership and direction to ensure that colleagues are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
* Develop and implement the Planned Preventative Maintenance Systems to enable proactive maintenance whilst balancing risk
* Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the engineering department
Essential skills include:
* Degree level Qualification (or equivalent experience) in an engineering discipline
* A Proven track record of operating at Engineering Management Level within a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Environment
* Project Management Skills and an understanding of Budgetary Management
* Experience leading a diverse team and contributing to a multi-functional Operational Management Team
* Understanding and applying the principles of RCM, FMEA, RCA and ISO55001
* Professional Accreditation as a Chartered Mechanical Engineer would be desirable, but not essential.
If you feel that you would be a good fit and that you meet the above requirements, please apply today. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application in regards to next stages of the process. Unfortunately due to high response levels, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates.