|Job Ref:||204679993||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Herefordshire||Address:||Post Code:||HR7||Salary:||£36000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Location: Hereford, Herefordshire, Ludlow, Leominster
Salary: 40k Circa
My client is a leading supplier of plastic components for the Automotive sector - supplying a range of interior and exterior components.
Competent in Catia V4/V5 or similar CAD packages. Proven skills in surface and solid modeling. Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office based software and ideally be able to demonstrate skills and experience within the automotive industry.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• To create 3d models of components suitable for manufacture by the company manufacturing processes.
• To create 2d detailed drawings of components as required.
• To create 3d models of mould tools, jigs and fixtures and other ancillary equipment as required to for their manufacture. Also 2d detailed drawings and other documentation as required to suppor the activity.
• The above to be accomplished using appropriate surface, solid modeling and drawing techniques using CAD systems (Catia V4, Catia V5, Rhino, THINK DESIGN).
• To assit with the control and logging of incoming data.
• To assist with the transmission of outgoing data to customers and suppliers.
• To assist with feasibility studies on new projects.
• To assist with liaison activities with tooling suppliers as and when required. Support Project Managers with custome liaison activities.
• To undertake such other duties which may arise from time to time and are consistent with the nature of the position and level of responsibility.
All team members are expected to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours to an acceptable level: job knowledge, quality and quantity of work, self motivation and initiative, effective communication, positive attitude to colleagues, understanding of documentation, customer knowledge, safety and organisation, timekeeping and attendance.
EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
• Behave in a courteous, respectful and professional manner towards members of staff, managers and customers.
• Encourage good communication and working relationships across the business.
• Share job knowledge and skills and supporting other team members with their workload.
• Keep your Manager informed of any issues and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Suggest ways to improve quality, productivity and the work environment.
• Complete training and development to increase professional competence.
• Comply with company policy, quality procedures and the Health and Safety Act at all times.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on (Apply online only)