|Job Ref:||204679893||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer|
Hours: 3 Shift Rotation - No weekends and 25 days holiday
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer you will report to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for the mechanical and electrical maintenance on a range of fast paced, production machinery based in Norwich.
Our client is a global leader in packaging solutions manufacturing for the worlds biggest brands. The company is renowned for future progression opportunities and is looking to recruit enthusiastic, driven individuals.
* Breakdown maintenance, PPM, process capability improvements and continuous improvement.
* Maintain and keep factory machinery in good condition with minimum downtime.
* Assist in the installation and commissioning of new machinery.
* Source machinery parts from outside suppliers.
* Ensure on-site maintenance is carried out and recorded efficiently on the maintenance database.
* Support Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing projects.
* To understand statistical process control and process capability to drive continuous improvement.
* Ensure H&S procedures are followed at all times.
To apply for this position as Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer based in Norwich you will have:
* Previous Experience as a Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is essential.
* Experience working in a Fast Paced environment would be beneficial.
* Electrical or Mechanical qualifications.
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing would be beneficial.
* Fault Finding skills.
* Flexible and agile with a forward thinking approach to engineering.
* Have a commitment to quality and teamwork.
Please email your CV and contact Jose Noa on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only)