|Job Ref:||204679750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northumberland||City:||Ashington||Address:||Post Code:||NE63||Salary:||£8 - £10/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Panel Wirer to join an established business.|
This is a temporary position, however there is a possibility of a permanent contract depending on business needs.
* Assemble and wire 230/415 Volt switchgear panels.
* Work to general assembly drawings and wiring schematics.
* Cable preparation, crimping, and termination.
* A team player with good communication skills
* A positive and flexible work attitude.
* Proven experience essential.
* A high standard of accuracy and quality is required.
Hours: Monday to Thursday - 08:00 to 16:30. Friday 08:00 - 13:00. Overtime available.
Temporary contract for 3 - 4 months initially.
To be considered for this role please click "apply" and submit a copy of your up to date CV