|Job Ref:||204679702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Focus Food and Drink have an exclusive role to offer into the market for a well-established manufacturer of specialist products based in the Essex area. They have been going through a real period of natural growth and now are seeking a Technical Leader to join their manufacturing division.
The Technical Leader position reports directly into the Technical Manager.
The roles and responsibilities will involve every aspect of the technical and manufacturing of the process from operators, laboratory, maintenance and development.
• The role will give technical and functional leadership to operators within the business.
• To be able to coach and mentor employees and assist to develop in a positive manner.
• Raw material ordering stock management to ensure sufficient quality of raw materials is kept under control and not allow stock to fall under threshold. Will also include daily monitoring of raw materials.
• Laboratory work to be completed on materials.
• Responsible for collecting data of necessary measurements.
Ideally, I am looking for degree qualified engineer or college diploma or with an equivalent working experience that has worked in a busy manufacturing environment. Candidates that have a background in ceramics, plastics, glass and or concrete would be highly desirable for this role.
Full training will be provided with the manufacturing processes but I am looking for a candidate that can display a strong work ethic that has worked in a laboratory or maintenance or technical roles.
The position will be deputised for the Technical Manager position.
In return, my client is offering a fantastic base salary on Monday to Friday 39 hours per week.
My client is offering excellent career progression and training into new senior roles that they actively promote.
If this role is of keen interest to you and would like to know more information, please send your CV to our recruitment partner Alan Wallace and call to discuss - (Apply online only).