|Job Ref:||204679655||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£23000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
My client based in Devon, are looking for a Technical Coordinator to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a materials science or chemistry graduate with some previous working experience. Having extensive experience of natural and synthetic fibre use in industrial applications would also be very beneficial.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Technical Manager to provide technical support for the internal teams, global customers and distributors. The main focus of this role is the development of new business by applying an up to date knowledge of the latest technical fibres for a variety of established applications and new opportunities.
• Assisting in the practical development and type approval of the key materials used in the manufacture of a wide range of applications using natural and synthetic fibre reinforcement
• Working with sales and manufacturing departments to support distributor and customer needs
• Significant and innovative problem solving.
• Responsibility for assisting with key decisions in the area of materials
• Collating and presenting detailed technical information
• Supporting the commercial department with customer enquiries
• Coordinating technical sales projects
• Degree in a Materials Science, Chemistry or related discipline
• Willingness to travel overseas
• Experience in work-related problem solving
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• At least 1 years post-graduate experience spent within the industrial sector (preferably in a non-woven textile environment)
• Some experience working with composites would be advantageous
• COSHH and REACH experience
This position is perfect for both recent graduates looking to become established in a great company or an experienced Technical Coordinator looking for an exciting new challenge. For more information about this position and on how to apply please send an up to date CV or contact Dan at Cathedral appointments