|Job Ref:||204679212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Full corporate benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Linux Engineer | DevOps, Red Hat, Sysadmin | xTrain to Hadoop |
***Excellent career development opportunity into DevOps & Big Data (Hadoop Cloudera)***
Location: West London
Salary: to £50k plus excellent corporate benefits
Key words: Linux Engineer, Linux SysAdmin, Linux Systems Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Dev Ops Engineer, Red Hat, RHEL, Sysadmin, Big Data, xTrain to Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Pig, Python, R, Ruby, Bash, Java etc.
Verticality are looking for a Linux Engineer with some knowledge and/or experience of DevOps to join the Big Data development team at their exciting client in West London. You do not need to have Hadoop experience but this is a great opportunity to work in a team stretching the limits of the technology in a corporate environment.
Do you have?
* Excellent Linux knowledge with experience of Red Hat (RHEL), CentOS, Ubuntu or Debian
* Knowledge or experience of working within a DevOps environment
* Python coding/scripting skills (or Ruby, Java etc)
* Broad appreciation / exposure of Puppet, Chef etc.
* The ability to provide high level support within a Linux environment.
* Degree level education.
Do you want to?
* Work for an established company investing heavily in their technology team?
* Develop your skills within DevOps?
* Gain experience with Big Data technologies?
Sound interesting? Please apply now