|Job Ref:||204679158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£52000 - £55000/annum + £52,000 + 12% Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Job title: Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Manager |
This company has been established for over 90 years and specialise in building construction products that are manufactured and shipped worldwide.
Ideal Candidate description:
As a Senior Environment, Health and Safety Manager you will provide leadership, mentoring and direction to hourly, salaried and management personnel to insure employee health, safety, and the environment are protected. Conduct and supervise activities that insure compliance with governmental regulations and corporate policies.
Job description and key responsibilities:
* Supports the implementation of the BCP Safety Recipe at the Desford and Stockton facilities.
* Supports sustainability programs at the facility.
* Supervises and develops two or more EHS staff and support personnel.
* Develops collaborative relationships among themselves, suppliers, other cross functional groups and internal customers to insure goals are achieved.
* Assists operations management in understanding related EHS requirements and their impact on operations.
* Identify common safety/health/environmental hazards inherent in the organization's operations, and establishes guidelines for protection from those hazards.
* Investigate and implement new pollution control technologies
* Prepare or review EHS training materials for the facility
* Investigate and establish standards for protective equipment
* Audit safety/health/environmental programs for compliance with company standards, government regulations, and adequacy relative to local conditions.
* Monitor periodic performance reports for trends and conditions and alerts line management to problems - Generate and/or review reports for environmental and safety agencies.
* Training with be given to be able to facilitate and train others on company incentives such as Behaviour Based Safety, Safety Culture and Employee Led Initiatives
* 27 days annual leave
* Share scheme
* 12 % Bonus
* Child care vouchers
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed)