|Job Ref:||204679131||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Bulwell||Address:||Post Code:||NG6||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Our clients are a Design & Build building services contractor, offering a full range of environmental engineering services encompassing air conditioning, heating, ventilation and public health services. They partner with a select few electrical contractors allowing them to offer fully integrated Mechanical and Electrical projects.|
As a result of continued growth within their dynamic company specialising in Plumbing & Mechanical Services Installations within the commercial and industrial sectors of construction, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join their growing and dynamic team.
Reporting Directly to the Estimating Director, the Estimator will be responsible for:
• Tender analysis & submittal
• Reading drawings
• Researching material, equipment & labour costs
• Gathering quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
• Negotiating best price
• Creating schedule of works
• Developing & building strong relationships with suppliers
• Analysing date, creating reports
• Handover to PM
Projects are a mixture of new build, refit, refurbishment and extension work.
The right candidate must have Design & Build knowledge along with experience within the building/construction industry who is a talented self-starter; someone who is motivated and ambitious to join our growing team.
Further attributes include:
• Excellent time management
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise & forward plan
• Team player with excellent rapport building skills
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
Salary £35-40k dependant on experience, our clients also offer 25 days holiday plus statutory
If you are an experienced estimator with HVAC experience we would love to hear from you