|Job Ref:||204679082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Field Service Engineer|
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Field based Service Engineer. This is a Field based role covering West Yorkshire. You will be working within the Mobility Industry servicing and maintaining care and aid equipment.
Salary: £20-25K + Overtime + Bonus
Hours: 48 per week
23 days holiday
Company van + private use
Areas of responsibility
Fault Finding a repairing specialised hoists, patient lifting equipment, mobile lifting equipment, chairs, stair lifts and bathing systems etc.
* Servicing and maintaining this equipment on a regular basis
* Organising and controlling your own daily work rota
* Working in patient homes directly as well as private sector residential homes and hospitals
* Working to procedures and ensuring compliance with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment regulations 1998
* Making sure all work is carried out safely and causing minimum disruption to the site you are working on.
* Candidates required to have their own basic tools
Candidates should be able to demonstrate
The candidate will be a professional engineer with a good knowledge of Mechanics and Electrics
* Good fault finding abilities
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous experience working with Medical and Care equipment
* Presentable appearance and a good communication skills
* Physically fit as lifting some equipment will be involved
* Driving License