|Job Ref:||204679031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackwood||Address:||Post Code:||NP12||Salary:||£30000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join a large Automotive company in the South Wales area. The role will be within the Sales team and the successful candidate would ideally have Manufacturing experience and some technical experience would be beneficial.|
The role will be to maintain and further develop the Aftermarket Division annual sales budget and 3 year vision.
* The day to day management of the defined sales area and to develop the customers within it from both an internal and external aspect.
* Identifying new market opportunities, new products and new customers.
* Working towards exceeding sales targets and achieving predetermined individual and departmental objectives.
* Managing a structured customer visit program, emphasising UK/Foreign customers for development on a strategic/value rated basis.
* Becoming product champion for a product and managing the technical development and sourcing on the behalf of the team.
* Assisting in providing marketing support services for the team including, advertising, brochures, catalogues etc
* Monitoring sales performance of the customer portfolio, identifying areas for improvement and sales growth
* Completing brief monthly sales report each month to give an executive summary of the defined areas sales performance, new business development and objectives for the next month
* Identifying and attending relevant trade related shows and exhibitions, either as visitor or exhibitor.
* Providing information for website update and development.
* Providing support for the Aftermarket Team where necessary.
Key Success Metrics:-
* Accomplished sales professional with a proven track record of identifying, managing and exceeding sales targets.
* A strong communicator, with excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
* Ability to listen and identify customer needs and translate these into sales/further business development opportunities.
* Sales experience within an engineering or manufacturing background (desirable)
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent (desirable)
This is a perfect role for a candidate wishing to develop in the Engineering and Sales career and the company will develop and support any progression