|Job Ref:||204678810||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
GB Office is currently working with a Cheltenham based Global Engineering firm to assist them in finding a Rewards Analyst.|
Reporting to Head of Rewards & Global Mobility, to work closely across the whole Business maintaining and providing compensation analyses to the top management. The successful applicant will be responsible for gathering information for processes such as annual pay review, group-wide management bonus payments and core UK and the Group-wide benefits, providing internal and external facing analysis and administrative support, to enable the delivery of consistent Rewards across the Business.
Compensation and benefits
* Responsible for data gathering, cleaning and preparation of reports and data accuracy.
* Data gathering and maintenance of senior management pay reviews
* Annual Group management bonus arrangement
* Annual Performance Share Plan work
* Preparation of salary and benefits data for participating in the annual Total Remuneration Surveys and other local ad hoc surveys and subsequent analysis.
* Sustainability related work, including gender pay reporting, basic pay and rewards for Operating Companies.
* Provides support to UK HR Business Partners with C&B data
* Maintenance of the C&B related information
* Where appropriate, involvement in the design and implementation of new HR related Information Systems
* Maintenance of HR site
* UK Migrant Worker information management and expansion of information for Operating Companies
* Provide guidance and support to international assignees (often via third party vendors) in relation to relocation, accommodation, familiarisation visits, insurances (life, medical, dental) pensions and any other benefits.
Desired experience & skills
* Degree level qualification (or equivalent) with compensation & benefits experience
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills including advanced functions of Excel essential, likely to be based on a Financial or IT related analytic background
* Experience with HR related systems would be an advantage