|Job Ref:||204678725||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Farnham||Address:||Post Code:||CM23||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
Our Client have three manufacturing sites in the UK. They manufacture a variety of precision engineering aluminium castings.
We are looking for an experienced Production Engineer qualified to Degree level to join our production engineering team who has expertise in:-
• -Project planning through to implementation and commissioning.
• -Problem solving in production using multi-skilled teams.
As well as experience in at least some of the following areas:-
• CNC machine tool programming of a variety of different machines which may include, Lathes, Mills, Moulding machines, Robots, Die casting machines HMI devices.
• Automation and work with Robots for unmanned machining applications.
• Design and implementation of mechanical and electromechanical automated fixtures.
The role requires hands on approach throughout the scope of the job description.
Engineering and/or Manufacturing
39 hrs week Mon - Thur 8am to 4:30pm Fri 8am to 3.30pm.
25 days /Yr Holiday + Statuary Holidays. Pension scheme, Company Sick Scheme, Company Performance Bonus monthly paid.
Remuneration Range: £40K upwards depending on experience and ability. (does NOT include bonus)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or call us for more information
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in CNC machining recruitment By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community