|Job Ref:||204678610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£15 - £18/hour OVERTIME||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Fire Alarm Engineer |
Initial 3 month contract - possibility for extension/permanent position.
Are you an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer looking for your next immediately available contract role?
Do you want to work for a well-established, independent company that specialize within the installation, service and maintenance of Fire Alarms/Systems?
Due to continued success and growth, a Fire Alarm Engineer is needed to add support to the company's existing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience installing Fire Alarms/Systems within a similar role.
This is starting as a 3 month contract with the possibility for extension or even leading into a permanent position.
* Visiting client premises on a general service, planned maintenance and emergency call-out basis
* Maintenance, installations, fault finding, rectifying and problem solving, commissioning and documenting.
*Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Fire Systems
* hold a full UK driving license
* be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail and time management
* Strong customer focus and fully qualified with industry experience
Reference - RTR 47010 - Emily Spence
Keywords: Fire, service, maintenance, installation, Fire systems, lighting, emergency, engineer, Ipswich, Norwich, Contract, Intruder, Alarms, Access, CCTV, PAXTON, ACCESS, CSCS