|Job Ref:||204678493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£28000/annum vehicle, pension, life cover||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.|
Job objectives and responsibilities
Assisting the Contract Manager, you will form part of a mobile team to cover commercial and retail contracts in the AB postcode area and be responsible for carrying out out planned preventative maintenance on the M&E engineering services with focus on electrical requirements and lighting systems.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the M&E engineering services as required on PPM schedule & highlight major defects to management/Helpdesk & implement quotations for repairs, as required.
* Carry out instructions as required, on any M&E works or specific requirements generated through management.
* Reactive attendance to emergency breakdowns plus subsequent fault diagnosis & repair, to ensure the client's business continuity is maintained at all times.
* Identification & reporting of any engineering issues or faults, which will have a detrimental effect on the building environment & will require action by the maintenance team.
* Completion of PPM & reactive paperwork for works undertaken, plus any additional check sheets.
* Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hour's emergency response & work.
* 17th edition
* Full UK driving licence
* Have a background Building Services
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Previous relevant experience in a similar industry