|Job Ref:||204678387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldbury||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + car pension bonus pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Product Development Manager |
Due to growth and continued expansion a big player within the Engineering sector are looking to invest in recruiting a technical development manager.
The purpose of the role is to take the lead in terms of New Product Development.
The company are currently doing very well and are operating at an 85 million pound turnover; however they are hoping that with the appointment of this pivotal role they will be able to increase their market presence and out perform their competitors.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is excellent at building relationships - listens to what a customer wants and can go away and solve with a solution
• Has a mechanical engineering background - can understand the mechanics of the product
• Is able to self organise.
• Can use AutoCAD and is able to translate their ideas into workable CAD drawings
• Has led new product introduction from beginning to end from brief, to prototype, through to testing and refining, understanding the obstacles that may come into play
• Have excellent leadership qualities
• Has a sound understanding of ISO quality and British and European standards
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company vehicle, bonus scheme and pension package.
Immediate start available
Salary £40 - £45k per annum