|Job Ref:||204678157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thurmaston||Address:||Post Code:||LE4||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum Pension, Health Care||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
A leading Worldwide Manufacturer is recruiting NOW for a Group Leader in their Operations department at their Site in Thurmaston. The purpose of this role is to lead an assigned group to support and drive the main operations efforts, in order to achieve and improve on Plant targets for safety, Quality, Delivery and cost. In return for working a day`s shift (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm) the client is offering a salary of £25,000-£27,000, plus overtime. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to motivate a team, be organized and flexible, have the ability to review and solve problems as well as be an effective communicator at all levels.|
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours.
If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity, please do so by the apply now button.
This opportunity for a Group Leader is a great chance to work for a company that:
- Has a 3 billion pound turnover
- Is a global organization
- Has been Established since 1915
- Supply worldwide to numerous manufacturing industries
- Develop and motivate team, maintaining good industrial relations and ensuring cooperation between all processes. Assign and direct individuals to work activities and report any issues that are likely to cause deviation from work schedule.
- Assessment and adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental standards, policy and procedures.
- Assessment and adherence to Quality standards (including workmanship), policy and procedures. Conducting necessary inspections within area of responsibility.
- Provide positive, timely response to queries and requests for assistance or information, in order to satisfy customers needs. Remain focused on 100% on time delivery.
- Manage resources within area of responsibility to optimise performance and productivity. Identify training requirements to enhance flexibility. Manage holiday requests in line with policy and ensuring coverage of skills at all times.
- Ensure effective communication to other Group Leaders (across shifts), as well as conduct Sunrise meetings and ensure communication boards are up to date.
- Ensure all necessary inventory requirements and transactions are carried out in a timely manner, e.g. requisitions, receipts, transfers, job logging, cycle counting etc.
Strive for continuous improvement by initiating and support continuous improvement events
In return for working a Monday-Friday role the company are offering the group leader a competitive salary package of £25,000-£27,000 including health care & pension scheme