|Job Ref:||204677973||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Great Gransden||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Pension scheme||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
PROJECT ENGINEER - GREAT GRANSDEN - SALARY £35,000.00 TO £40,000.00 - PERMANENT|
Our Client in Great Gransden is currently recruiting for a experienced Project Engineer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility for contracts from the receipt of order through to completion. Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate may need to work outside of normal office hours and also have the opportunity to travel overseas may also be a requirement of this position.
* Review the contract at the outset and check for any discrepancies between your quotation, acknowledgement of order, any proposal drawings and the customer's specifications and expectations.
* Agree a schedule with the Sales, Technical, Electrical Engineering and Factory Managers that also fits the customer's schedule, and to ensure that all key dates on this schedule are met.
* Supervise the preparation of the layout drawings for the customer to approve.
* Obtain the customers approval of the designs before the detailed design is done.
* Ensure all items to be purchased that may have a long lead time are pre-ordered in time.
* Ensure the project financial milestones are met.
* Supervise the detailed design work.
* If the programming of main system control panel is included check the software has been written and thoroughly tested with the control panel prior to delivery.
* Be available to answer questions for the factory at all times and ensure there are no delays through lack of information.
* Ensure manuals and spares quotations are prepared and sent early.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and ideally have 5 years project engineering experience. Due to the location of this role you will need your own transport.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business