|Job Ref:||204677868||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Senior Structural Project Engineer|
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Our client are a rapidly expanding consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wakefield. They provide civil/structural engineering, development consultancy and project management.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Structural Project Engineer to join our Head Office in Wakefield. Working on a variety of prestigious projects throughout the UK, including Multi-Storey Hotels, Office and Retail Developments, Luxury Residential Apartments, Multi-Storey Car Parks and various other commercial and public sector projects.
* An excellent understanding of civil/structural engineering with experience in the design of all building structures and building materials, RC and steelwork design is essential
* Educated to degree level in structural or civil engineering, with five years minimum experience
* Hold a professional qualification - e.g. MIStructE/MICE or equivalent
* Experience in the use of structural analysis and design software
* Ability to lead, manage and co-ordinate projects simultaneously throughout the UK
* Practical experience of reinforced concrete and steel design to European codes
* Good organisational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well under pressure
* An excellent communicator, building client relationships and attending external design meetings, ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at all times
* Car driver essential
Company car or car allowance
Generous holiday allowance
Modern office surroundings with free parking
If you would like to know more about this role then please do not hesitate to contact Ross on: (Apply online only).
Apply now to (url removed) with your CV
The services of Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd specialise in the placement of Engineers/Surveyors/Planners/Project Managers
- some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted