|Job Ref:||204677837||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wirral||Address:||Post Code:||CH49||Salary:||£30/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Electrical Design Engineer|
£30p/h, 3 month initial contract
We are currently supporting the recruitment needs of a growing materials handling business who now require the skills and expertise of an experienced electrical design engineer.
The organisation is looking for a passionate engineer with a keen interest in electrical design. The right person will have experience in design and modification of drawings with an understanding of control systems engineering, along with a natural problem solving ability. Candidates must be able to hit the floor running with EPLAN.
* Design electrical hardware, low voltage electrical circuits including Electrical Requirement and Development Specifications for products from concept through release.
* Follow good design practices & prepare documentation to support design reviews.
* Develop and maintain Electrical panel schematics, controls and systems Schematics for large equipment.
* Apply electrical safety standards/methods to qualify product requirements.
* A relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in related field.
* EPLAN experience is essential.
Immediate interviews and starts are available