|Job Ref:||204677830||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£30000/annum 30000||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Junior Project Planner |
Vantage Consulting are currently looking for a Junior Project Planner to join a family owned business within the Construction industry.
The successful Junior Planner will be:
• Liaising with the on-site and project management teams on all planning matters.
• Assisting in the production of tender information and programmes.
• Evaluating construction methods, techniques and logistics.
• Attend meetings and present regarding explanation of programme and methodology.
• Preparing presentations and attending client meetings.
• Preparing the Master / Contract / Managing Programme as well as any supporting information.
• Preparing project progress documentation and forecasting project completions.
• Identifying risks and and preventing them from occurring.
• Ensuring that all aspects of safety are taken into consideration when planning a project.
The successful Junior Planner will be required to:
• HNC/HND/Degree in construction management or relevant trade experience.
• Experience in the construction industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their planning skills and to commit the profession full time.
For more information or to be considered for the position, please contact Louse Robathan at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or (Email Removed)
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK