|Job Ref:||204677751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for a new role in Wiltshire, if so read on..........................|
My client is looking to recruit a Quality Manager for their engineering business located in Chippenham.
You will be joining an established company, who supply a variety of industries including dairy, pharmaceutical power etc.
The main function of the role is that you will be responsible for the management/ maintenance and improvement of the companies QMS system, and compliance with all certification required to supply the relevant industries. Other duties will involve managing and maintaining the companies IT system
* Encourage the ethos of Quality throughout the Company and its processes.
* Develop, maintain and improve the ISO9001 system to meet the Company, Customer, ISO and UKAS requirements.
* Develop, maintain and improve the QMS with respect to ATEX and Notified Body requirements.
* Continue to drive through the undertaking of the internal audits by auditors.
* Provide data to the Senior Management Team with respect to the Quality System Performance.
* Ensure manufacturing processes meet customer and regulatory standards, to include the documentation.
* Customer Requirement Reviews.
* Supplier monitoring and feedback, agreeing standards or recommending new suppliers support.
* Maintenance of company intranet.
* To manage data storage, ensuring accuracy and reliability of data within the resources available.
* Contribute to Management Team meetings, fully supporting in the achievement of agreed objectives.
* To ensure continuous running of hardware and software within the in-house capabilities.
* To liaise with software and hardware support companies, ensuring our clients' needs are met.
* Monitor the IT risks and inform the Directors of any weaknesses.
* Project manages the introduction of new modules and/or processes where appropriate.
* Access Supply Chain (ERP) system administrator.
* Maintain an acceptable level of departmental tidiness and organisation.
* To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
Mechanical Engineering experience
Effective in communication and presentation.
Ability to "problem solve", with a creative and cost conscious approach.
Quality Management Experience.
Desire to improve performance or processes wherever possible.
In return my client offer a competitive salary and benefits including pension, life assurance, 21 days holiday and company sick scheme after you have passed the probationary period