|Job Ref:||204679384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £40000/annum excellent package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
Mechanical Design Engineer |
Building Services - Mission Critical
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our highly reputable client in London! Our client is an independent engineering firm with over 85 years of experience and an international spread of staff and clients. They specialise in technical infrastructure for buildings in urban and industrial areas and have seen success in these fields thanks to their innovative and ambitious approach. Due to an increasing workload they are now seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in London.
As the selected Mechanical Engineer you will join an innovative and forward-thinking office, where you will work on first class, mission critical and high technology projects. This role would suit an ambitious and motivated candidate, as our client encourages development through internal and external training and offers many advancement opportunities.
* Prepare design drawings, specifications and information that are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
* Produce detailed and accurate design calculations
* Liaise with other disciplines to ensure complete co-ordination in the design
* Ensure the company QA policy is adhered to
* Formulate reliable, cost-effective and sound engineering solutions
* Significant experience working in a similar role, with relevant qualifications
* Proficient use of relevant software, particularly IES and AutoCAD
* UK design experience and familiarity with UK regulations
* Experience with large scale cooling water and HVAC systems
* Articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and positive Mechanical Engineer to join our client in London. This role would suit a versatile candidate that is able to take the initiative and help drive projects to a successful outcome. Our client offers a negotiable salary dependant on experience for this permanent role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sam Derham on (Apply online only) or email and quote LXH10658, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below