|Job Ref:||204675972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Fife||Address:||Post Code:||KY10||Salary:||£NEG Excellent + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company in the Fife area. This highly successful organisation are expanding and creating a new manufacturing cell. This role will be tasked with working alongside the Cell Manager to set up the new cell and develop and improve its performance.|
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be involved in this extremely exciting project.
Specifically, the role will involve:
* Support the development of a world class manufacturing cell designed to provide large global customers with best-in-class service.
* Optimisation of line layout ensuring that workplace organisation levels are defined and maintained.
* Embed robust processes ensuring that people, process and equipment are aligned to ensure efficiency.
* Constant review of manufacturing process and output to ensure it is optimised for best productivity.
* Support New Product Introductions.
* Minimise the impact of product changes (low volume, high mix, change overs).
Essential Candidate Criteria:
* Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Electronics, Mechanical, Manufacturing or similar)
* Experienced in manufacturing processes have worked in a production environment.
* Demonstrable experience of making improvements and positively impacting on production performance.
* The ability to influence and motivate others to make changes.
Apply today to turn your career in an exciting direction and work with a truly fantastic company who are investing in their people and growing their business