|Job Ref:||204675957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum car allowance or travel allowance||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
The Client is a leading specialist Mechanical & Electrical service provider working for tier 1 main contractors on a range of high profile projects within London. |
The business is fairly new to the UK market, starting initially in 2006 and has become very successful, growing significantly within the last two years and currently employing over 90 staff which is expected to continue increasing in the next five years.
Their success depends solely on the quality and motivation of our people and their ability to challenge the 'norm`.
They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Project Manager who can take that next step to being a Project Director in the next couple of years. The right candidate will;
• Be a pro-active and enthusiastic senior management team member.
• Integrate Mechanical & Electrical / Building Services with all other construction activities with Joint Venture & Client
• Demonstrate an extensive track record of project/business delivery within the construction or related industries
• Show commercial acumen to understand the bigger picture, both contributing to and actively participating in delivering the project as a whole, not just Mechanical & Electrical
• Show high personal standards and expectations based upon detailed planning and delivery of robust strategies.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Preferably educated to ONC/HNC, Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or Building Service Engineering
• Previous management experience would be useful, as would working within a M&E/Building Services environment
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
If this has interested you or you would like more details click apply and call David Routh on (Apply online only)