|Job Ref:||204675918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Role: Mobile Service Engineer|
Location: West Midlands (Base is Leicester)
Benefits: Van, Phone, Pension
Our client is seeking a mobile Engineer to work in the west midlands and the base is in Leicester.
As a Mobile Engineer your role will be to visit client site and repair and consult the client on what action needs to be taken with the mobile plant equipment.
* The type of equipment you will work on are earth moving equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators. You must have experience of these products.
We are recruiting for an experienced Mobile Engineer based in Leicester and the West Midlands.
Diagnose and repair faults on full range of Construction Plant
* Carry out PDI inspections on new equipment
* Fit accessories as required
* Use repair equipment and tools
* To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
* Previous mechanical experience in a Construction Plant Environment
* Knowledge of plant equipment
* Analytical approach to problem solving
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Basic IT skills
* Full driving licence
* Own hand tools required
To be considered you must have a background of working on earth moving equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators.
Please contact Adam on NA