|Job Ref:||204675917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Europa are currently seeking a Mobile Combustion Engineer to undertake the planned and reactive maintenance at various client premises within the Technical Services division.
Europa provides straight forward, intelligent FM solutions, which means that we operate in an honest and sincere manner, meeting our clients' demands in the best way possible, whilst retaining the values and culture of our family business heritage. We concentrate on putting people first - our employees and our customers. We are approachable, helpful and quick to find a solution. We believe in being open about what we do and how we do it. We are passionate about getting things right first time and delivering real value for money. We also concentrate on getting the job done and everything we do is backed up by the quality of our service, the creativity of our ideas and the direct approach we take.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• To undertake the Planned Maintenance of Combustion Appliances, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures.
• To respond to emergency call-out request to ensure clients' systems are not prejudiced and to maintain the continuity of operation as far as practical circumstance will allow.
• To provide emergency call-out in respect of all clients within the Technical Services division in line with a rota basis.
• To be efficient, polite of smart appearance and diligent in the discharge of the duties required, including the wearing of the correct company uniform.
• To undertake the tasks in accordance with Europa Nationwide Technical Services Quality Assurance Systems and to be fully compliant with the Health and Safety Protocol as detailed in the Manual.
• To achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations being capable to diagnose faults and initiating action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within the premises.
• To conduct the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner so as to minimise difficulties with the building environmental systems.
• To ensure that all communication channels are utilised in order to keep both the client and the Company informed of relevant information.
• To recognise the importance of energy management and operate the appliances to benefit the long term interest of the customer.
• To liaise with specialist sub contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant / area without disruption to the client.
• Any other duties as required by a position of this level within the organisation for which the individual is suitable / capable of.
• Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with 'Employer of Choice' status
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Hold a City and Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 qualification.
• ACS - Qualifications
o Domestic CCN1, CEN1, DAH1, WAT1, CKR1, CPA1
o Commercial - CODNCO1, COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP/1A
• Good oral, written communication skills.
• Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi task.
• Be able to cope well under pressure