|Job Ref:||204675579||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Shropshire||Address:||Post Code:||SY9||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Plumbing & Heating Engineer - Shropshire - £28 - 32K - Company Van - 29 Days Holiday - Quarterly / Annual Bonus Scheme - Flexible Working Hours - Rapidly Expanding Organisation - Excellent Career Progression |
If you are looking to progress your career within the Plumbing and Heating industry and also gain (or already have) experience of Commercial Plumbing and Heating then this could be the ideal opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry within the Renewables industry!
Our client is an up and coming and soon to be industry wide recognised organisation. They specialise in supplying Shropshire based homes with the latest renewable energy technologies, which include; Solar PV, Air Source, Biomass and Ground Source Renewable energy systems. Their electrical & heating sister company carry out all installations of these technologies and are now looking at expanding their business throughout the U.K.
The business is an independent privately owned company established in the mid 90's. It has an outstanding business reputation which has been built on from high level technical expertise, honesty, integrity, reliability, and standards of workmanship.
Due to an increase of project wins, they are now looking to expand their plumbing/heating team and are on the look out for time served, Gas qualified Heating Engineers for their main operating depot in Shropshire. They are looking for professional heating engineers/plumbers who are looking to progress further in their career and people who would like to be noticed for the work they do. Majority of the work load will be within an hour of Shropshire but there are also opportunities to travel further afield around the U.K. You can find yourself on a fantastic package working for a reputable business and join them while their business continues to grow.
* Plumbing/Heating system repair, maintenance and servicing including Biomass systems.
* Site maintenance and Heating System installations on various industrial & domestic sites
* Train, advise and consult new apprentices who join the business
* Report directly to the Managing Director and report all progress or any issues which have occurred
* Fault finding on all heating and water systems
* You will be a time served plumber/heating engineer located within or a commutable distance to Shropshire
* Gas Qualified up to domestic level as a minimum
* Gas Qualified up to commercial level would be a benefit (full training given if necessary)
* Familiar with Water regulations
* Be able to work confidently on your own
* Good health and safety knowledge
* 3+ years experience of working with heating/plumbing systems (After serving time)
* A hands on engineer with fantastic fault finding skills
* £28-32K (DOE)
* Company van + fuel card
* 29 Days Holiday - including stats
* Quarterly or Annual company bonus paid to all employees
* Flexible working hours
* Variation in work - Different sites, different customers, different environments
* Rapidly expanding company
* Huge chance to progress and better your career
Other job titles - Heating Engineer, Plumber, Gas Engineer, Gas Heating Engineer, Gas Technician, Heating Technician, boiler technician, boiler engineer, CCN1, Cenwat,
Location - Shropshire
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy